• leave interior blue and paint dk blue/silver two tone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the advice of John Harris i'm going to run a poll to see what you guys think. What i'm wondering is should i change my interior color from blue to black/dk grey and paint the camino a burnt orange color (i know pontiac uses this color on new grand am's) or should i leave the interior blue and paint the car a dk blue color, maybe dk blue/silver two tone. Let me know what you all think.
Here's a picture of the color of orange i was thinking of, it call orange fusion metallic

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
Since I'm changing my interior from tan to blacks/greys I'm kinda partial to that scheme.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poltergeist how you going about changing your interior color? dye?

·
1,867 Posts
I started painting some of my interior black because it was dark red & I painted the truck hugger orange. I like the combo now.

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
camino81 said:
Poltergeist how you going about changing your interior color? dye?
Yep dye. Probably from Eastwood. Luckly I have a few pieces to practice on first. :D

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Depends on whether you want a "customized" look, or a "closer to stock" look. Both would be nice. The Poncho color and big wheels would be an attention grabber. :cool:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just wanting something different, something that will make people stop and say "damn that's a pretty nice camino", something that sets it apart.

·
1,867 Posts
I think my hugger orange might stand out to much. I can definitely see it in a croud.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Dark brown interior, like what is in my car, would go great with the burnt orange.

Year, I know, that's not in the poll. I'm like that

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm still pondering this question, and still really have no idea what i'm going to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts