El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank all those who attended our first Meet & Greet Saturday in Charlotte! It was good to put a face to the names we see in the forums. :p Lots of great conversation about our favorite topic, CARS! 8) I urge all regions to form some type of meet in their area, to bring Elky owners together! Looking at early spring for our next one. If you want it in your area, you've got to speak up! Thanks, Hans :-D

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sounds like folks had a great time yesterday. Wish i could have made it. :( Seems like my timing ALWAYS sux like this.

BUT...the elky's gonna be all better by the end of the day...an' from the sound of things, i've got a couple months to take care of the dash before a spring Meet'n Greet...so i'll look forward to get'n 2004 off to a great start with yall!

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
You guys worked hard for this meeting, I'm glad you put some faces and Elkys with ECC/NECOA User IDs.

Happy Holidays!
-dan

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
How about some photos and details of the event?? It's always good to hear what other regions did and exactly how they did it. This will provide more info to help members plan local events in their area by copying some of your best ideas, and learning how you overcame some of the problems. How many members attended??

·
1,867 Posts
There were not many of us but quality is what counts right? Anyway it was a start that we can build on. I will try to post a pic or two soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
'Glad to hear that everything went well. :) I'll do my best to make it to the next one. Maybe by then I'll have my stereo installation started...or even better yet, completed.

·
1,867 Posts
I am still having a problem posting a pic in a post. Someone help me out.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ok....the site will support posting images.

PROBABLY what's hap'nin is you need to load the pic you're wantin' to post on a server before you can post it. ECC does let'cha have some space you can use to host the pic. Then all ya gotta do is when you're typing your reply in a tread, click the 5th button from the right in the "tools" area (where you can select the font, color, etc for your post), and type in the web address for the picture.

If you'd like, you can email me your pic(s) and i'll put the up for ya, or send you the address.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts