·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Very Nice!!!! You deserve it!!

If you werent so far away i'd have you do work on mine!

Amazing! Looks very good! We dont have many people that can do great quality work! Really is amazing!!!

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,689 Posts
Hey Bill , Thats looks great and congratulations . Please let us know when the voting starts and is it set up that they encourage you to vote each day ?

·
Senior Member Participating Member
398 Posts
you have my vote,way to go!!!:beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Sweeeeeet! You got my vote!! nice looking ride.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Thats great Bill! Hope you can get it in there again after you change the front paint...lol

:beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,683 Posts
That is a Cool Site with a lot going on to benefit the ones that put an affert in it. Keep yourself in front of them so everyone sees the car for the vote off's that will be coming !! Congrats Bill.:nanawrench::You_Rock:

I hope you get all the goodies that they gave in 2010 they sent me every item they make about 4 deep in each product for the feature article and more for the monthly win and I even bigger box for the Sta-Bil car of the year win and some shirts, did not get the overall car of all 4 product a Pirate Van won so don't know what that could have scored in goodies. They are very generous with the top cars. Believe it or not many of the item that you will get are useable by most and some by all, only a few things are meant for other areas like de-Ice, Heet, fuel treatment for the really cold weather. Let us know when you get to the voting and we will get behind that with some serious action.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Sorry for an off topic but Heet fuel de-icer is a great product for hot, humid climates also.

I use it in my cars and trucks. Takes the moisture out.

Ok, now back to Bill's beautiful ride.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts