El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of you were part of the yahoo group chevyelcam. Where did it go? Yahoo says it no longer exists.

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts

·
Banned
881 Posts
I guess Jared decided to close down the group after most of the people migrated over to Ray Bucks El Camino list. It's a real shame if he shut it down because there was a very good archive of El Camino information there.

:mrgreen:

·
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not post alot there but like you said it was a great wealth of info. Will be missed.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I agree with Tommy and Ernie. There was a lot of good info there. I had copied quite a few of the things that were of particular interest to me to Word files. But some of the things I thought I might want to go back to were contained in my "Favorites" list. Now I can't get back to them. Dang !!
I emailed Yahoo to see if there was any way to get into the archived stuff and didn't evenget the curtesy of a reply of any kind.

·
Banned
881 Posts
acauth1 said:
Send a plain text email to:

[email protected]

with subscribe elkylist in the body.
Jared is on Ray Bucks Elkylist (above link) and he also posts to the yahoo group "G-body". You may want to join one of them to get in contact with him. Maybe he still has access to the info? But, I think that once you close a yahoo group it's gone forever.

:mrgreen:

·
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saved a few things, I wish I would have saved more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts