I am ready. Please post details ASAP

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just noticed your pic's. Sweet ride

·
Registered
135 Posts
I also just found the details. You will have to overlook my missing things the first time around and the second time around. I finally did find everything the third time around. I have never been this old before.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,615 Posts
CJ and his Marine detachment are having their car show Nov. 14 at Quaker Steak over in St Pete this year. Show and see some cars...ya don't wanna be a drip ya know!
Ed , Thanks for the heads up on C.J. and his Marine Detachment`s show . Usually have friends and family visiting at that time but will try to make it . Like you others , hoping things make it possible . Let`s keep an eye on this one :cool:

·
4,615 Posts
CJ and his Marine detachment are having their car show Nov. 14 at Quaker Steak over in St Pete this year. Show and see some cars...ya don't wanna be a drip ya know!
The date of Nov. 14 looks good to me for this year and I am planning on driving up from the Keys for the show . Talking with Jay ( Skinyfisher ) , on either riding with me or maybe bringing his T Bird that he rebuilt . It really looks good . Hopefully others will be ready to attend an event by November . Click on Edonthebeach`s links for the registration and info form . C.J. , is Tootie gonna show up in a bikini this year ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am definitely up for this 0ne. Please post details with a location when it's available.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
printed the info. Would be great to see everyone again

·
Registered
351 Posts
Mine is apart for a paint job and a new efi kit but if I can get it all done by November I'll probably make the trip too

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,673 Posts
Hello everyone, I to would like to see the traveling band our NECOA Region 6 make a trip. Go to Premium Productions on google and get the info on Premium and the show flyer etc. The location is close to several places to stay, there is a Hampton Inn 50 yards from Quaker Steaks parking lot. Food for lunch and dinner is of corse on site or travel for food not far to fast food. I think Lenny is going to get working on the other members that should make the trip. So pack for everything and get out.
you can find the show info and pre-register saves $5.00 at the link below, roll down the page to Marine show

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,673 Posts

·
4,615 Posts
Hello everyone, I to would like to see the traveling band our NECOA Region 6 make a trip. Go to Premium Productions on google and get the info on Premium and the show flyer etc. The location is close to several places to stay, there is a Hampton Inn 50 yards from Quaker Steaks parking lot. Food for lunch and dinner is of corse on site or travel for food not far to fast food. I think Lenny is going to get working on the other members that should make the trip. So pack for everything and get out.
you can find the show info and pre-register saves $5.00 at the link below, roll down the page to Marine show
Jay , Thanks for the link to Premium Productions website in post # 13 . I was able to register online . They accept credit cards and PayPal for the $ 20 entry fee . Please list the Nat`l. El Camino Owners Assoc. as your club . I don`t think we will be in the running this time for the Best Club Participation Award but it Pays $ 100 for the most club members and ya never know . Hopefully by Nov. 14 more of you will be willing to attend :cool:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Jay , Thanks for the link to Premium Productions website in post # 13 . I was able to register online . They accept credit cards and PayPal for the $ 20 entry fee . Please list the Nat`l. El Camino Owners Assoc. as your club . I don`t think we will be in the running this time for the Best Club Participation Award but it Pays $ 100 for the most club members and ya never know . Hopefully by Nov. 14 more of you will be willing to attend :cool:
Can we pay at the gate ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
We will be there. Will register later.

CAN'T WAIT

·
4,615 Posts
Can we pay at the gate ?
Chris , from what I read on Premium Productions website that Jay provided , you can either preregister online or at the show . It sounds to me that if you preregister online you print out your confirmed registration , give that to them and they send you through a certain line while others go through another line to register and pay . I think the preregister line would be faster . If you register online , there are no refunds if you don`t come but can apply your $ 20 entry to another of their shows . You can also give them your phone number and they will text you with info if somethings comes up . Please correct me if that is not correct . Again , please remember to list the National El Camino Owners Assoc. as your club for the Best Club Participation Award to be given out to the club with the most registered members . We should also think about meeting just outside the show entrance so that we can drive in and be parked together . Hey , who else is interested in C.J.`s show ;)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Chris , from what I read on Premium Productions website that Jay provided , you can either preregister online or at the show . It sounds to me that if you preregister online you print out your confirmed registration , give that to them and they send you through a certain line while others go through another line to register and pay . I think the preregister line would be faster . If you register online , there are no refunds if you don`t come but can apply your $ 20 entry to another of their shows . You can also give them your phone number and they will text you with info if somethings comes up . Please correct me if that is not correct . Again , please remember to list the National El Camino Owners Assoc. as your club for the Best Club Participation Award to be given out to the club with the most registered members . We should also think about meeting just outside the show entrance so that we can drive in and be parked together . Hey , who else is interested in C.J.`s show ;)
It's still 48 days away & with our health issues we really can't plan that far ahead , if we go maybe you can save us a spot . Thanks Lenny . Wish we could have a G-ville meet this fall . Cookies free for all region 6 members if you save us a spot ! cpn .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts