El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
30 days from today. I should have mine cleaned up an ready. It will be great seeing everyone

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
It sure is good to see you back on here Matt.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,618 Posts
30 days from today. I should have mine cleaned up an ready. It will be great seeing everyone
Matt , Thanks for the PM and also glad to read your post that you and Amy are planning to join us at C.J. and his friends show . I plan to drive up and stay with Skinyfisher . Jay will either drive with me to the show or drive his 57 T Bird that he rebuilt . It really looks and drives sweet . Hope to meet others that have joined us here at ECC in the months that we have been laying low . My hydraulic clutch was finally replaced and working well . I did a recent drive to Palm Beach and it drove great . Hope others will feel comfortable attending this open air event .

·
Registered
135 Posts
Are you folks registering in advance or at the show?

·
4,618 Posts
Im planning on attending from the Bradenton area
Rob , Glad to read that you have made the move to Bradenton and are going to attend the Marine Detachment Show . Will be nice to meet you and newer member R/T . Atendees ,whether you register online or at the gate , please remember to list your club as the National El Camino Owners Assoc. for consideration if a Best Club Participation Award is given out . Our numbers may be too small to qualify but will be fun . Hopefully others will feel comfortable attending this open air event . The El Camino members are a friendly and knowledgeable group and welcomes all El Caminos , Sprints etc. We welcome all daily drivers , show cars , works in progress and beaters so noone needs a tricked out ride to join in the fun .

Reactions: robpp

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey Lenny, I will be down there for that show. We live in Jensen Beach. I have my El Camino in NJ because of all my tools and garage are there. Thinking of making the ride over to the show with my wife. To participate do I need my El Camino with us?
Tom

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey Lenny, I will be down there for that show. We live in Jensen Beach. I have my El Camino in NJ because of all my tools and garage are there. Thinking of making the ride over to the show with my wife. To participate do I need my El Camino with us?
Tom
No, you don't need an El Camino.. There will be parking for spectators and no cost for spectators to view cars in the show. If you are currently driving something you'd like to show, bring it, this is not an exclusively El Camino show. C'mon out!

·
4,618 Posts
I will be a spectator then. We will be over to meet all of you.
Thank Ed, Tom
Tom , Good to read you will attend and Ed thanks for your post as I have been out of town for 5 days . We have had a number of members attend shows and get togethers without a ride to join in the fun . As Ed said there will be other vehicles there that will be cool to look at in an open air setting . It is a good time to meet others and perhaps gather some information , get a question answered and enjoy what others have done or left pure stock . This is the first meet up we have had for some time and hopefully as time goes on , we can again see our friends and meet newer members . While our numbers may be smaller than what we are used to it is gonna be worth turning that ignition key for a ride .

Reactions: Hat Trick
21 - 31 of 31 Posts