El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been brought up before but I thought I would share this.

Agreed upon value, 3000 miles a year I pay $212 for the 69 and another $80 a year for the 64. Also have roadside assistance.

Customer Service - Classic Auto
www.classicins.com
[email protected]
Classic Auto Insurance Agency
8481 Bash St, Suite 1300
Indianapolis, IN 46250
TF: 800.397.0765
Fax: 317-576-1899

Havent had any claims or such so cant answer any ?s about that but are very nice at taking my money.

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Problem with classic insurance is the driving restrictions. Seems Haggerty is the most leneint.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Does the car have to be parked inside???? Grundy I think states yiur ride has to be inside,, maybe for storage time?? matty man

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think all of the classic/collector companies have restrictions.

Yes it must be parked inside.

I sent them photos of the cars in the garage and another with the garage door closed just so they would know I have a door.

Yes I'm a smart-arse.:dontknow:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,697 Posts
Sean , those are pretty good rates . As Sean said , there are others forums here at ECC that discuss El Camino insurance coverage and is well worth your search time . Bobby`s link is well worth a read also . I have been very satisfied with American Collectors Ins. They are not as restrictive as some of the others , offered agreed value coverage , several mileage tiers and road assistance . Recently when I attended the Disney Masters Car Show we needed an " additional insured policy " rider to cover Disney . I contacted them and they quickly took care of my request . They are at www.AmericanCollectors.com .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts