El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A nice Region 6 , Florida group is beginning to form to attend this popular event on Sat. Nov. 13 , 2021 in the historic city of St. Augustine . The museum houses more than 75 unique vehicles with air conditioning , food vendors , facilities , music throughout the day with ample outdoor parking for this show sponsored by the Ancient City Auto Club . Goodie bags for the first 100 , 50/50 raffle , door prizes and awards . For the more distant drivers , reasonable rates are available for motels that are a short drive out of St. Augustine . To download a flyer and more info , go to Ancient City AACA - Ancient City Region AACA Go to the Region 6 , Florida forum for developing conversation on the show . :cool:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Lenny , that email site is not working , is that the correct address ? neither is the Daytona site , but the Tampa one Is working .

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
F.Y.I. , Wanted to let anyone know that may be wondering , you do not have to be a member of the Antique Car Club to participate in the show . Who else is up for the event ?

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
I'm in and will preregister as soon as I change the printer ink. Not sure about lodging for now, my daughter lives in Palm Coast so a grandkids visit might be in the trip.

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,393 Posts
.Encountered a problem. Will try again later

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,393 Posts
Come on folks, you know you want to join in on the fun. The Car Museum is a 30,000 sq ft special events space, museum and classic
car storage facility located in the Nation’s Oldest City, Classic Car Museum is the The Classic Car Museum is located at 4730 Dixie Hwy.
Antique cars from the 1910s through the hot rods of the 50s and 60s, have been lovingly restored and are on display at Classic Car
Museum of St. Augustine.

Classic Car Museum. Just a few pictures to whet your appetite.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Wheel

Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

.The Classic Car Museum is one of many things to do In St Augustine. You will find historic sites all around downtown. Every corner is rich
with a long history, waiting to be discovered. No visit in St. Augustine is finished until you have gazed up at the Louis Comfort-Tiffany stained
glass at Flagler College, or climbed the steps of the lighthouse, taken a sip from the fountain of youth or learned of the vast history of Aviles
Street, the oldest street in the oldest city in the nation. Parts of the city predate the country itself! Visit St. Augustine and stop in at the old
houses and museums to discover a new side of the city that was once a small port town and is now a bustling, energetic community
dedicated to preserving its valuable past. The heritage and culture of the old city are still deeply relevant even today. heritage and culture
of the old city are still deeply relevant even today. Here are photos of a few things that my interest you.

.Castillo de San Marcos, Built by the Spanish to defend Florida. It is the oldest masonry fortification in the continental United States
Water Sky Travel Tree Leisure
Water Water resources Sky Urban design Landscape

The fountain of youth, this is one we wish was real. We would all be lined up to take a drink.
Plant Art Adaptation Sculpture Statue

The St. Augustine Light Station is an active, working lighthouse, was built between 1871 and 1874.
Cloud Sky Lighthouse Atmosphere Tower

Fixture Brickwork Symmetry Tints and shades Glass
Sky Water Ecoregion Plant Azure

There are many others that may interest you, (far too many to post pictures). Here is a link for you to check out the others.
Microsoft Bing - Places

Did this make you want to be there with us? I know you want to, so don;t miss out on thr fun on Novemner 13yj. Hope to see YOU there.
R/T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts