El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon guys the season's almost over! Let's use one of these shows to get together and make some plans! How about a turkey run for Thanksgiving? A toy run for a children's hospital or orphanage for Christmas? Maybe even a pie run the week before Thanksgiving out to the east end of LI for some farm fresh produce and baked goods? We could plan a stop for lunch or swing by some of the vineyards.
Or we could all just sit home and talk crap on a computer:dontknow: Don't know about the rest of you, but I expect more from a car club than just internet BS'ing.
Had a great time a week ago with John Harris and the Region 2 members at Lee Speedway and the next days events.
The texas members are always doing something. Look at the turnout for Belton! Let's not forget the California members and Pismo!
We're in the capital of the world and we can't get 2 members together at the same venue?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Texas?????!!!! What about Florida? Wait until u see what steve is doing in Gainesville Fl in Sept. Hey this guy is right why punch a keyboard when we should be in our Caminos and talking in person and hanging out.it doesnt have to be a big event just get together for a cruise in some where. I built mine to enjoy it by having my butt in it and enjoying it!!

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah OK FLA too. But my point is I'm trying to rally the NY guys! thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts