El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have this event on the calendar now. Posted up for Chris, Brent, any other space coast area members, and all. I hardly ever make it to local shows where I live because I run the roads on weekends to other places and meets. This little place will most likely be a gem of a show.

:beer:

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meeting time is 12:00-2:00 at a bank (?) parking lot in the center of the village. I was under the impression that this event would start earlier before. Just got this info. Anyone who wants to go lets meet there between 12 and 12:30.

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just received notice that this show is cancelled today. New date is supposed to be May 5th. Will keep you posted.

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was planning to meet a few local members there. I'll try to get the specifics on the bank name and such before then. The details are in the Region 6 calendar of events for today I believe they do a show there 2 times per year.

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is supposed to be may 5th...This coming Saturday. I'm going to try and zero in on that in the next day or 2.

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still trying to get comfirmation on the reschedule for this Saturday. I called the number yesterday afternoon and it went to voicemail. Don't have time to wait around for calls. I have a request for info up on the Muscle Car Network too, where I found this event to start with.

I'll keep after it but I will have to bug out of this one. I gotta go South and do a flooring installation this weekend.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'm not going to hear till thursday if my new windows came in for my house. If they have I'm going to be putting them in on saturday. I'll have to wait and see you all at the beach bash if that happens. Keep me informed if you find out. My dad would probably go without me since he's not going to be here for beach bash.
Thanks,
Jerry

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the Beach Blast will be a go, rain or shine. We'll be there!

:florida: :beer:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Randy,, The wife and I will be coming to Port Canaveral on Friday eve. 5/4. I would love to come check out the show. If you could let me know where and when i will try to be there, that is if you guys let region 8 members there lol. thanks,,, Dennis

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The little area Known as Cocoa Village is on the West side of the Indian River. I think there is a sign to show the (Left) turn into the Village off of SR520, between the Water and US1. And I was born and raised in Region 8 (WV).

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the news. It is on! Sorry I won't be able to make it now but I hope that some of you go and enjoy!

The Central Florida Car Show at Historic Cocoa Village, postponed April 21 due to the severe weather forecasted (but which never appeared) will be held as re-scheduled this Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 2:00 to 6:00PM. Registration for all par...ticpants will be open at noon at the Bank of America lot at Brevard and Orange.

The Antiques Gallery Walk is also reset for that afternoon.

So if you've got a great classic car, fuel it up and shine it up and come on down to the Village! If you like looking at classic cars, mark your calendar for this Saturday and come on down to the Village! If you just like to shop, come on down to the Village!

Please call us at 631-9075 with any questions.See More

1LikeUnlike · · Share

·
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last reminder for any who might want to take this one in at this little gem of a spot on the Space Coast...Well it is on the mainland, but you get the drift. Hope some of our local members make it and that BigDen400 & Mrs. swing by to enjoy the village too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts