El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking today that I want to paint my 87 elky to match my 87 grand national, which is completely black of course. I was wondering if anyone had pictured of a 82-87 elky that was painted a solid color, including all trims and bumpers. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I think black with the chrome bumpers to offset will be best. Might do it flat black and do some pin-striping on it too.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I was thinking today that I want to paint my 87 elky to match my 87 grand national, which is completely black of course. I was wondering if anyone had pictured of a 82-87 elky that was painted a solid color, including all trims and bumpers. Thanks guys.

This isn't what you want but I found this after I painted mine. If I would have seen this first it may have been my first choice . Maybe the blue down the hood. I like the blacked out look.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking the old school rat rod style, black with red/white pinstripes down the side. A design on the front of the hood and top & bottom of the license plate pocket.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I was thinking the old school rat rod style, black with red/white pinstripes down the side. A design on the front of the hood and top & bottom of the license plate pocket.
That would look cool. Here click on any color then go to color gallery's and pick the truck and color you want. I think the only El Camino there is black.
Here's mine

I posted the wrong color. I had to many pages laying around but these are the pages I dropped off at the shop. Paint code NAB
SORRY.

2009 Infiniti G 37 Convertible

Midnight Garnet Metallic Color

Wheat Interior

2009 G Colors

Amethyst Graphite · Athens Blue · Black Obsidian · Blue Slate Metallic · Garnet Ember · Lakeshore Slate Metallic · Liquid Platinum · Midnight Garnet Metallic · Moonlight White · Pacific Sky Metallic · Platinum Graphite · Sahara Sandstone · Vibrant Red
Midnight Garnet Metallic G
Click this bar to view the full image.

Infiniti G 37 Convertible​

·
Registered
449 Posts
poinstripe like this?

pinstripe.png

Bad picture, Its dark out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea pinstriped like that

·
Master Dipstick
544 Posts
Here you go Whiskey, Black bumpers and all. Looks pretty good. (Craigs list add Tampa Bay Florida)

·
Registered
598 Posts
The last one is killer looking! Here is one I found on YouTube today that I like a lot. I do like no trim but at the same time the bed trim and windshield/back glass trim does look nice and adds a little to break up the lines some.
I am not a fan of flat black since in my opinion it's WAY overdone but to each their own.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Like it? So Much I want to Buy it!

Hi Kerno;
Unfortunately, I've never officially signed up on this site till today. The NECOA won't allow me to contact you just yet on your Classified ad, but I do want to purchase you '78 Elky. Thanks, Nitro

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts