El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caprice Vs Celebrity Composite Headlight Swaps ..

Install in 86 el camino headerpanel...

Which one is better fit & look ???

Who has completed this swap with Success.....

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Headlight Conversion Composite

Celeberty Vs Caprice Headlight swap What should i go with???

Which headlight fits a 86 elcamino header panel???

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Loopdy loop

Umm...

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Lauren Eng. has the headlight buckets that you'll need for the swap. Caprice lights WILL NOT work.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Two the people that replyed with nothing

Haha very funny their are two threads because i didnt know were to post in the correct spot but i need answers ... GOAL of Forum IS to Help and Give and take information.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Haha very funny their are two threads because i didnt know were to post in the correct spot but i need answers ... GOAL of Forum IS to Help and Give and take information.
And to have a little fun while doing it.. no harm intended. I think Gunny Harris gave you some good info. :secret:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
OK I'll post something here. I have looked over an ongoing conversion with the Celebrity Eurosport lights and it has an interesting look. There are some little side mounting straps that have to be fabricated but It kind of looks like you may be able to flatten out a conduit strap and be real close...The kind that only screws to a wall on one side and hooks over the pipe. Another member is doing it over in the Orlando area but he is without internet access at all right now. Can't get pics.

And once again...One thread one place please....If it is in the wrong spot it will get moved when the mods check.

:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
And to have a little fun while doing it.. no harm intended. I think Gunny Harris gave you some good info. :secret:
Originally Posted by malibuchevyz

Malibuchevyz - You've been on this Forum for over six months now and should know better than to make duplicate threads on the same topic, but continue to do so. Please show more respect for other members of the Forum by carefully considering the proper placement. Part of the deal here is: you ask for help, our members give it, and the info remains available for future member to reference it. The other part of the deal is you learn how the Forum works and comply with those simple guidelines. If not, you will earn a "time out" from posting new threads and questions so that you can figure things out and start giving back to others. The Mods are not here to "pick up" after you.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Well spoken John! There have now been both friendly guidance and warnings delivered. Although nearly all members would, and will, continue to try and help answer the questions, there seems to be only a gathering without any replanting from results of the crop. Myself I was watching to see the outcome from dash repair just a couple of days ago. I lost interest in drive shafts and u-joints much like rear windshield sealant in weeks past.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Well spoken John! There have now been both friendly guidance and warnings delivered. Although nearly all members would, and will, continue to try and help answer the questions, there seems to be only a gathering without any replanting from results of the crop. Myself I was watching to see the outcome from dash repair just a couple of days ago. I lost interest in drive shafts and u-joints much like rear windshield sealant in weeks past.

Thats me also, kinda losing interest in the multiple posts and yelling(large fonts).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts