·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st place, way to go:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
thanks, buddy! i've never won a 1st place before, so i sent that photo text to EVERYBODY! that was the RT46 memorial day show - TS Beryl didn't dampen the spirit; but it did dampen my chair. i'll have a video of it edited soon.

once again a nice show, at a nice place, put on by nice people.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Do you mean this one? I pit stopped at an old hangout on the way home in the rain....OK Lone Cabbage Fish Camp....Was just going to put a pic here but hey....I still will do. Although rain kepta attendance down, 3 of 3 el Caminos present took awards.......THis lone GMC Caballero owner was proud for all!

Muscle cars thru 1973 winner Gene ******* 1967 El Camino...soon to be new member
Pickups all years original or restored 2nd Robert ******** 1980 El Camino Soon to be new member
1st Place Ed Rogers 1986 El Camino

And I will take credit for nudging him right off of his chair to get his attention....They only announced 1986 Chevy, but I knew it was him...lol

OK time to try and stic the pic! :beer:

Figures...Even my cell phone pic files are too big

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,683 Posts
Great Ed I am glad to see that smooth cruck get what what it deserves.
Thought about the show all day wish I could have made it but things were against me still. See ya soon.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,689 Posts
A big atta boy Ed ! Congratulations on earning a first place award . Well deserved :nanawrench:. The video looked good and was glad to hear that the tail of tropical storm Beryl was only a partial inconvenience . The other Caminos looked great and glad to hear they may join us . Good shot of Randy in the video . The Route-46 facility looked cool and well set up . About how many cars attended ? I`m still working on that text thingamabob ! :You_Rock:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Congrats Ed,Sorry I missed the show,I guess the weather radar looked worse than it actually was.Between the storm & health issues & all I opted out.My wipers don't work to good either.Can't wait to see the photos & video.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
neil/randy/jess - didn't we spend about half an hour showing this to lenny at dinner?:poke:[/QUOTE]

I do believe that photo evidence was submitted.

:beer:

·
Senior Member Participating Member
398 Posts
Way to go ED!!!Congrats!!!:beer:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Much deserved!!! & a big congrats on the placing!!!:beer: I finally got my wiring sorted out:):poke: member? You member!

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
When I got that text I thought that was what I was seeing but with the big size and wonderful resolution my phone has I couldn't tell for sure what you were trying to show me. CONGRATS WAY OVER DUE AND WELL DESERVED.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts