El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Venerated Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read the message posted by Ken Rogers announcing Tranny Mike is our new Deputy Director....(like he needs more to do?) :)

Congratulations Mike !!

Chris:You_Rock::beer:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Congrats Mike, well deserved.:beer:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Fantastic! It could not happenr to nicer guy.

He will be one bu:beer:sy man.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Knowledge pays off with rewards, even if it's only a title. Congrats Mike!!!!!!:You_Rock:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,307 Posts
Way to go Mike...:You_Rock::beer:
:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Congrats. Mike
Now down to biz when's the first meet:poke:

·
Participating Member
192 Posts
Congratulations Mike!......Jp

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
I shot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy, (he moved to quick!!):poke:
Congrats Mike!!!!:You_Rock:
Donny

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Congrats to you, Tranny Mike!

Doug

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Looks like everyone stole my thunder...

Congratulations to Mike aka TrannyMike for the well deserved appointment as the Deputy Director to the SF bay Area!

Since joining us on March 15, 2011, TrannyMike has been very active , not only in the Region, but with members world wide. Mike has posted over 1,500 times, many of which were full of technical information and advice. Mike runs a successful transmission shop the the bay area and enjoys a hard earned reputation as one of the top transmission experts in California.

We are extremely fortunate to have Mike serve as a Deputy. I know we will be much better off because of him.

Congratulations Mike and GO California!:You_Rock::You_Rock::nanawrench::cali:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Thanks John, but Mike needs that increase to pay off the "nomination fee" owed by Mike at our New Deputy Director Get-Together at Rookies Lounge, next Tuesday at 5PM! :beer:

Tranny Mike - You MUST make an acceptance speech here. Otherwise we cannot increase your paycheck to the next higher level for this exalted position. What are you waiting for??

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,586 Posts
Congratulations, Mike!
Now you have to decide how to spend your signing bonus!
All kidding aside, your presence has definitely made a difference here.

Bill

·
Senior Member Participating Member
859 Posts
Mike congradulations. Hope to see you @ ROOKIES. We will have to have a small beer to celebrate your knew standing in the El Camino community. Maybe two small beers.:yell: Terry

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Tranny Mike - You MUST make an acceptance speech here. Otherwise we cannot increase your paycheck to the next higher level for this exalted position. What are you waiting for??

SPEECH!!!:poke:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts