El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to all you winners of this years calendar,and thanks to the Administration for all thought and work that went into it.We are all winners because we own and drive EL Caminos/GMC.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Yes, indeed. Congrats to all the winners and to all who submited a photo. Thanks, too, for being a part of the El Camino/GMC experience.

Additionally, we all learned a little about taking pics for calendar/magazine submission. A good exercise all the way around. Ain't life grand!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2004 Calendar Winners

Brian,I believe it was posted on Fri. ,They would post all info. that we will need to order the calendar as soon as the details were all worked out and in time for Christmas too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2004 Calendar

Yes Dan,I too beleive we will all become better at taking pictures.Also this will make it tougher to compete for next years calendar which will make it even more interesting.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Winners are supposed to send information to "Robert". How do we contact this person???? Have no clue who "Robert" is.
Thanks.
Brian

·
Registered
297 Posts
Never mind...I did a member search and found his email address. The link from the home page message goes to a page that "cannot be displayed". Perhaps others have run into this same situation.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Who's Bobert?

Bob has now edited his original announcement and included his email address or just PM him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts