El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
National Director
1965 El Camino
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud to announce the Executive Committee has voted to elevate Don Croner from Deputy Director to Regional Director of Region 18 California.

Congratulations Don I look forward to working with you.

Leo

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congrats Don from your old Central Coast neighbor.

·
Executive Committee (Secretary)
1984 El Camino
356 Posts
Congratulations Don! Thanks for hanging in there.

·
Premium Member
9,813 Posts
Congratulations Don, Thank you for your hard work helping our community.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats Don!

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,367 Posts
congrats to ya Don, hope to meet up in the future..

·
Deputy Director Region 18
479 Posts
Thanks for all the congratulations. I am honored. My only fear is living up to the reputation of Danny (Sharp 71) and John (Mr. Fin). It was Danny that got me addicted to the association and John that kept me addicted. I look forward to helping advance the association in any way.

Thanks again, Don

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,115 Posts
Thanks for all the congratulations. I am honored. My only fear is living up to the reputation of Danny (Sharp 71) and John (Mr. Fin). It was Danny that got me addicted to the association and John that kept me addicted. I look forward to helping advance the association in any way.

Thanks again, Don
Don , A big thank you is deserved for becoming the new Regional Director for California . As you said , you are filling some big shoes . With the guidance of Danny and John , California ( and Texas ) , have been so active in the past and showed us other states how to support its members . I`m sure your 8 years of membership and eagerness will serve you and your membership well . :cool:

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,393 Posts
Congratulations from Florida.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts