El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
National Director
1965 El Camino,78 Caballero sold
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my pleasure to announce Ray Smith (Hdsnbowties) has been elevated to the position of Deputy Director for Region 14.
Thank You Ray for stepping up.
He also owns a 65 El Camino. :)

·
Executive Committee (Secretary)
1984 El Camino
382 Posts
Congratulations Ray!

Reactions: Caballero Joe

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,746 Posts
Ray , Thanks for volunteering to lead Region 14 for NECOA and hope your members will also come out and join in the activities that you have been trying to provide for their enjoyment ;) In addition to all the great info here at ECC , we hope they will attend some of the fabulous events that happen in your region . I`m sure Region 14 will welcome all daily drivers , works in progress and show cars .

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
2,290 Posts
Congratulations Ray. If you need any help, feel free to contact me or any of the other Directors or their Deputy

·
Deputy Director Region 14
27 Posts
Ray , Thanks for volunteering to lead Region 14 for NECOA and hope your members will also come out and join in the activities that you have been trying to provide for their enjoyment ;) In addition to all the great info here at ECC , we hope they will attend some of the fabulous events that happen in your region . I`m sure Region 14 will welcome all daily drivers , works in progress and show cars .
I'm hoping we can get back to having gatherings and events. I am a firm believer in all welcome. The best way to advance your projects and find solutions is by making connects!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts