El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Been hooked on a pretty cool TV show. Its called "Fast n' Loud". Just thought i would share for any gear heads out there, it really caught my attention!

You guys should check it out its really a pretty cool show! These guys remind me of what i will be it 30 years!!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They just came out with 3 new episides these last 2 days! The first episode they played too much though.

Really? I like the main guy! Reminds me of me! Some guy doing burnouts and donuts in 4 cylinder model-A's! Of couse i would like that guy!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Not a bad show.

American pickers for cars.

I liked the black '55 belair.

Now lets see some Elkies

·
Registered
36 Posts
They just came out with 3 new episides these last 2 days! The first episode they played too much though.

Really? I like the main guy! Reminds me of me! Some guy doing burnouts and donuts in 4 cylinder model-A's! Of couse i would like that guy!
The first episode must be the one I keep seeing.

The guy's cool when he's driving, just not when he's talking. :D Not annoying enough to stop watching. I'm sad I'm going to miss the new episode on Wednesday. I really want to see what they do with that Ford Galaxie.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,388 Posts
..I've seen it they took an 50's olds and just clear coated and drop in a sbc crate engine in it Then,they had a 57 chevy and the only thing they did was buff out the hood orment and sold it for big bucks..I gusee thats what those Boys in Texas do.good show.:beer:
Gas Monkey Garage

http://www.gasmonkeygarage.com/
11451 Reeder Road
Dallas, TX 75229
(972) 243-6659
[email protected]
:beer:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I've seen all the episodes, think its pretty funny. Liked the gasser they built a couple weeks ago

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.