El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Been hooked on a pretty cool TV show. Its called "Fast n' Loud". Just thought i would share for any gear heads out there, it really caught my attention!

You guys should check it out its really a pretty cool show! These guys remind me of what i will be it 30 years!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just discovered this show while channel surfing this week. I've seen the same few episodes over and over. Hah. It's really entertaining, although I find the main dude kind of annoying.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They just came out with 3 new episides these last 2 days! The first episode they played too much though.

Really? I like the main guy! Reminds me of me! Some guy doing burnouts and donuts in 4 cylinder model-A's! Of couse i would like that guy!

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Not a bad show.

American pickers for cars.

I liked the black '55 belair.

Now lets see some Elkies

·
Registered
36 Posts
They just came out with 3 new episides these last 2 days! The first episode they played too much though.

Really? I like the main guy! Reminds me of me! Some guy doing burnouts and donuts in 4 cylinder model-A's! Of couse i would like that guy!
The first episode must be the one I keep seeing.

The guy's cool when he's driving, just not when he's talking. :D Not annoying enough to stop watching. I'm sad I'm going to miss the new episode on Wednesday. I really want to see what they do with that Ford Galaxie.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Hey guys

Been hooked on a pretty cool TV show. Its called "Fast n' Loud". Just thought i would share for any gear heads out there, it really caught my attention!

You guys should check it out its really a pretty cool show! These guys remind me of what i will be it 30 years!!
That's funny,it reminds me of me 35 years ago.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..I've seen it they took an 50's olds and just clear coated and drop in a sbc crate engine in it Then,they had a 57 chevy and the only thing they did was buff out the hood orment and sold it for big bucks..I gusee thats what those Boys in Texas do.good show.:beer:
Gas Monkey Garage

http://www.gasmonkeygarage.com/
11451 Reeder Road
Dallas, TX 75229
(972) 243-6659
[email protected]
:beer:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Speaking of TV, just discovered a great channel. It's called the Velocity channel and it's has amazing gearhead programming. Could watch it all day!

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
I watched it the other nite, Not Bad. I'm glad to see more shows coming up on TV for us Car Guys.
I'd rather see more car building and alot less car buying! At least it's a car show!

Doug

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I've seen all the episodes, think its pretty funny. Liked the gasser they built a couple weeks ago

1 - 15 of 15 Posts