Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
257 Posts
Way to get us all recognized, n thanks for sharing.:You_Rock:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Great job Terry did you write the story? Hiding two for Belton? cat's out of the bag.:poke::nanawrench::texas::texas::texas::texas:

Now why can't we promote our club like that. It's time to step up. I keep trying down here but I guess everybody is to busy?
Robert

Hay I just click on the high lighted in red parts and my truck comes up with Tranny Mike's. Great pic's with of course the
TRIPLE"D" UP FRONT .
Thanks again Terry:beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Great job Terry did you write the story? Hiding two for Belton? cat's out of the bag.:poke::nanawrench::texas::texas::texas::texas:

Now why can't we promote our club like that. It's time to step up. I keep trying down here but I guess everybody is to busy?
Robert
NO Robert I did NOT write the story. I belong to the CoolRidesOnline group, and get notices of their stories to my facebook page. I thought it was cool that they mentioned the NECOA, used Donny's Yellow Rose for the photo, AND said that I own THREE 78's! :dontknow: I had nothing to do with the story. Apparently they thought I have 3 Elky's from the "Showroom" photo albums I have on their site. Pretty cool article otherwise. Just keep doing what you can to get your region "fired up" and eventually you'll get the members to jump on board. :beer:
Not only does it bring up TrannyMike's thread, but if you click on the red lettered "creamy leather interior" it brings up your thread!!

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
NO Robert I did NOT write the story. I belong to the CoolRidesOnline group, and get notices of their stories to my facebook page. I thought it was cool that they mentioned the NECOA, used Donny's Yellow Rose for the photo, AND said that I own THREE 78's! :dontknow: I had nothing to do with the story. Apparently they thought I have 3 Elky's from the "Showroom" photo albums I have on their site. Pretty cool article otherwise. Just keep doing what you can to get your region "fired up" and eventually you'll get the members to jump on board. :beer:
Not only does it bring up TrannyMike's thread, but if you click on the red lettered "creamy leather interior" it brings up your thread!!

I love the pic's of Mike's he took them in the right place and when I get mine back I need to do the same thing it makes it look more professional .You got in before I edited my post I saw mine wish I had taken the pictures a bit better but what the hell we are all mentioned.:texas:

·
0 Posts
Are Mikes photo shopped? lol:poke:
That thing is extra shiny!:beer:

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Are Mikes photo shopped? lol:poke:
That thing is extra shiny!:beer:
No photo shop dude, my ride is shiny. To be honest I just got super lucky. I guess the lighting was perfect and I was at a good angle. Once I got home and saw how good they came out, I went with them. :beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I sure it looks great where ever it sits or on the road I just hope mine takes a pretty picture like that. I will know at the end of the week if everything is on track. I'm trying to keep it off my mind but it's hard.:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Super cool!!!!
I don't know Mike, I think I seen a bug on the windshield??? No wait, that was your reflection!!:poke:
Great looking ride, yours too Terry
Thanks for posting!!!:You_Rock:
Donny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts