El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than the obvious (dash cover) are there any companies that anyone knows who can actually repair large cracks in a dash....

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
there is a co in the valley .i believe its called just dashes they strip your old dash and completely redo it new, w/lifetime warranty.there is another co.but i am in ca. and the info is home in idaho. when i get home in a couple days i will pm you the contact info. neither is cheap,700 to 900$. try autoparts.com i have seen several there,but remember they wont be far from what you have in a couple years

·
IROC-S Pace Car #001
687 Posts
Dixie Monte Carlo is known to be the best at repairing G-Body dashboards. But the best is also the most expensive...$1,500.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I have read on a couple of other forums that justdashes reserves the right whether to completely re-do the dashpad or just cover the original in a vacuum form so be prepared to ask which way it will be done.If you do this remember to send all of the pieces like speaker grilles and such so they get fitted into their respective places so you don't have trouble later with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts