El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
props on all the custom work, but its too out there for me. I really like the rear bumber, thats pretty sweet looking. I dont like the color selection though. The paint is pretty intense, but the yellow thrown in the bed and wheel wells doesnt suit me. I wouldnt call it ugly, but it is pretty crazy!

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
Parts of it I like and parts I really don't. The dash looks interesting although the color could be better. I wish there was a better picture of the hood.

·
Registered
74 Posts
That is one tricked out Elky! I admire the work put in this vehicle, it must have taken forever! I guess I'll have to agree with wheelklown and Poltergeist, I like parts of it and in some areas it's too much. My Elky will retain the stock look on the outside since I am both lazy and very fond of the original look. My hat off to anyone with time, patience and talent to create a work of art out of their vehicle.

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
That dash looks like something out of a bad Si Fi film 8O Although I like t-top cars, this one ain't working for me, I'd be seriously concerned about body flex...

·
Banned
881 Posts
"Internationally well-known Showcar"? I've never seen it before. :?

"Unusual Airbrush Design"? To say the least. 8O

"Woman body in black leather as cover of the stereo systems"? Ahhh...so that's what that is. :oops:

Overall, I'd give it a 9 for originality but only a 3 for style. I just don't understand why anyone would do all of that to a perfectly good El Camino.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks crazy need to put some better rims on it the ones on it now look cheap! and makes the car look cheap as well! To each thier own Question Do u need to be high to ride in it? LOOK AT THE PURTTY COLORS MAN! 8O also what did you use for the T- top LMK :roll:

·
Registered
37 Posts
1. The paint scheme is a little off, in my opinion. It looks like someone took sandpaper to an otherwise normal paint job.

2. The interior looks somewhat cobbled together... it just doesn't flow, if you know what I mean.

3. I like the t-tops... thought I wonder how it affects structural rigidity... kinda looks like a sawzall job to me, which means unbearable body flex and all kinds of strange vibrations when on anything other than a completely flat road surface. I only looked at the pics, I didn't notice if he had added subframe connectors or anything to combat the body flex (a rollcage would help, but would take away from the open air feeling of t-tops... dilemmas, dilemmas...)

Not trying to bag on this guy's car; If that's what he likes, more power to him, but I wouldn't buy it, or even want to be driving/riding in it...

The engine pic looks really nice, though. Wish mine looked like that...

flame away.
Dean

·
Banned
881 Posts
deangod said:
Not trying to bag on this guy's car; If that's what he likes, more power to him, but I wouldn't buy it, or even want to be driving/riding in it...
Well...how about if had some of those little dingle-balls hanging all around the rear window? :lol:

I think that's all that it's missing. :lol:

:mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts