El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have a Friday night off and I'm heading up to Cruisin Grand in Escondido. I'll be leaving my house around 3 PM and should arrive around 4PM. Everyone is welcome. I'll see ya there.:nanawrench:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I finally have a Friday night off and I'm heading up to Cruisin Grand in Escondido. I'll be leaving my house around 3 PM and should arrive around 4PM. Everyone is welcome. I'll see ya there.:nanawrench:

Is that just a cruse night for a few hours? I'd like to come up if you can give me the address or somewhere close and I will check it out. If mothers day is on Sunday witch I think it is ever year maybe I will get a room and stay the night. I JUMPED THE GUN I ALREADY POSTED A GET TOGETHER AT RUBY'S DOWN HERE. Can't be in two places at the same time but I sure just tried.:poke: Have a good time Al and let me know of any other things come up. Are you thinking of going to the car auction in Orange Co.? I don't have the name of it off the top of my head but it's all the high end vehicles.:beer:
Robert

Did you see my post of the 66 I met Saturday? The owner is Ken(Summers1) and is now a new member and lives around Pico Rivera.

·
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert,
Cruisin Grand is like your thing @ Rubys. You can park for a spell and then cruise the street. It runs from 5 - 9 pm every Friday.
Mothers day is the 13 of May and Im in Long Beach on Sat 12 May for a visit.
I saw your thread about Barrett jackson car auction but I dont think that is my thing, I might find something that I think I can not live without and then Ill be without.
have a Great Time @ Ruby's.

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
I'll be there in spirit! :nanawrench:

·
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Sharp 71, I'll have a spirit for you.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I'm usually there at cruisin grand, occasionally even helping out Steve Waldren, the guy who organises it. Unfortunately I will miss it today, other plans. Also my Elco is down as I fabricate the dash in preparation for the Grape Day park event late in the month.

I'm sitting here at my desk at work looking at the dash pad that just arrived for my '66. So I wont be there this week but if you come up other weeks or come to the Grape Day event you will usually find me somewhere near my car.

Would love to meet some so cal members of the forum.

·
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FAUXRS,
Sorry I'll miss you tonight. I'll be back up some other time. Good looking 66 you have there.

·
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have other things planned this friday so I will not be attending.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts