El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about starting another thread about this but was wondering when everyone is planning on going up there to the show.

All 7 days?

Just the last weekend?

Would prefer to caravan there and thinking about trailering my car instead of driving.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Sean I still haven't figured out the travel schedule for myself. Since we have NPD in Ocala on the 6th, I would have to return home and leave again very soon. I booked Wednesday through Saturday just to be sure. The 2 days of NECOA there will be Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th. I would like to have some time to see more of this venue that covers quite an area including Gulfport, Biloxi, and Ocean Springs!

·
Registered
37 Posts
may head over there for a bit one day, my mom lives out that way. wont be registered/participating. if there's a group out there id love to swing by and meet you all. im in Pensacola so if there's gonna be caravan of fla folks I can run up to i10 and say hi on your way west.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Randy, I just booked for Wed thru Sat night also, check out on sunday.

Dave, when we get a better schedule down would like to meet you also.

Pensacola would be a good place for a pit stop.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Yes I think Skinyfisher plans to spend Wednesday night with friends in Pensacola and roll in Thursday.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds good, I'll keep looking here until we get closer. Exit 7 just west of pcola has several gas stations and restaurants right off the interstate. It's about 3 hrs from Biloxi and the last exit with so much stuff convenient until I think exit 69 in Mississippi.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drive on into the show with us.

Tell the wife you got lost:dontknow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts