El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Director Region 14, Executive Committee Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the Regional thread, but I'm not sure if everyone checks it. So, to EVERYONE who is even remotely considering going to this HUGE event:

Ok, with all of you who are coming from out-of-state, why are there only 7-8 rooms booked at the Holiday Inn Express??? :dontknow: Guys, we only have until the end of September to book the last of the 15 rooms we have reserved. If you don't get yours reserved soon, you can't say you were not forewarned!

There are probably NO rooms left ANYWHERE around this event, so PM me if you still need a room. If there are any rooms available at other hotels, I guarantee they are not anywhere close to the rate we got!:beer:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I've had mine reserved for about 3 or 4 months now.

Holiday Inn Express Ocean Springs.

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,748 Posts
I've had mine reserved for months as well. Looking forward to the party!:nanawrench:

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bump:

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:wow: I just called our contact at the Holiday Inn Express. She said we still have NINE (9) ROOMS available!!! If these rooms are not filled by September 27th, WE LOOSE THEM!!! :let_it_all_out:

Please, please, PLEASE PM me to get the contact information ASAP, before it's too late!!!

We have about 27 people who say they are coming to Cruisin' the Coast, most are not from MS, so I know people should be needing rooms. :dontknow:

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I aint sharing my room.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
HUGE EVENT...YOU BET!!!!! Early registrations ceased on 8/15/12. Walk-up registration will be accepted after 10:00 am Monday morning 10/8/12 .As of 8/31/12 the registration stands at 4,881 vehicles.

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:bump: :anyone::anyone::anyone::dontknow::dontknow:

:wow: I just called our contact at the Holiday Inn Express. She said we still have NINE (9) ROOMS available!!! If these rooms are not filled by September 27th, WE LOOSE THEM!!! :let_it_all_out:

Please, please, PLEASE PM me to get the contact information ASAP, before it's too late!!!

We have about 27 people who say they are coming to Cruisin' the Coast, most are not from MS, so I know people should be needing rooms. :dontknow:

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!! :banghead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.