El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm crying for my daughter Carrie. I just found out she had a bad accident. She is in a Jacksonville Florida hospital with 3rd deg. burns to one side of her body. I haven't been able to talk to her yet to find out any details.
:frown2:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Very Sorry............

Very sorry to hear of your daughter's accident, Don. my prayer has gone out for her and your family...................Ken

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,284 Posts
so sorry to hear about this, prayers and good thoughts are with your family.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UpDate

I got to talk to Carrie this afternoon. She has 20% burns to one side,including face,back,arm,leg & foot. They flew her 2hrs from were she lived to a hospital with a burn unit. They were going to remove damage skin this afternoon and tomorrow she goes in for surgery to start skin grafts. I feel her pain because the same thing happen to me when I was 4. I feel so helpless I can't be there for her, she lives so far away. I feel so numb. Thanks to all for your kind words for Carrie.
:cry:

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,046 Posts
I'm glad you were able to talk to her. So sorry to hear about this. Prayers for her, and for your family.

Tim

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
I'm glad you were able to speak with Carrie. Sorry you are not able to be closer. That's rough. I'll keep Carrie and your family in our prayers.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,437 Posts
Don , Like others have said , we wish the best treatment and full recover for your daughter Carrie . Keep in mind also , that many others that may not post , are keeping Carrie in their hearts and prayers .

·
Deputy Director Region 3 NJ Participating Member
2,064 Posts
Don, you and your family are in our prayers hoping Carrie recovers quickly.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I haven't logged on for a bit and just saw this.

Sorry to hear the news. Hoping for the best for a speedy and full recovery.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Snt eMail

Don, I sent you an eMail. I hope the fact that you have not responded means that you've been able to travel to be with Carrie. Still praying for her complete recovery, and for your family...................Ken

1 - 20 of 26 Posts