Meet and Greet Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to get some feedback on what most people would want to have at our meet and greet at Cruisin' the Coast this year.

Please choose one of the options from the poll and leave some feedback via posting to this thread.

Thanks! -Josh

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,539 Posts
I voted for catered. It would be a lot easier to just pass the hat and pay to have it handled, as opposed to waiting forever at a restaurant or burning time in a grocery store checkout line. After traveling 500 miles to visit and play with my Elky, that's all I want to do!

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Yep I voted for catered too. And I'll be coming from a lot more than 500 miles away. We might as well have some sort of dinner included since a gathering place for that evening is already lined up.

:beer:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Well, Glenn and Randy, I'ma justa gonna hafta agree with the both of you. I'll pay my fair share, and after traveling as far as I'm gonna hafta, I don't want to have to worry about having to buy/prepare food. If you're traveling ANY distance, you need to be able to afford the costs involved.:twisted:

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
CtC M

When and where is M&G.

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Josh consider that some who chose option 3 meant the same as option1 on this poll. Hope that BBQ place is up and running that you mentioned before. We can make a bulk order and pick up even. Most of us will be meeting for the first time here and the meets get missed if people are stopping in before or after eating elsewhere. 4 hours is a pretty short time.

:beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts