El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to sell my shop project. Basicly, I just took my stock hood from my parts car, cut a scoop into it, welded new sides in and ground it flat. Then painted it black. It's nowhere near perfect and I don't think it would look really good on something you want to look nice. But, for anyone who races or has a 5th gen or malibu in a demo derby this would look really cool on it I think. The hood itself is pretty straight so if you just really need a hood this could work too. I'm not sure on the price, I paid $50 in shop fees to build it so I'd like at least that out of it. Make me an offer. Here's a pic of it:

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking for an offer. I need this thing gone its taking up way to much space in the garage. I'll take trades too if you have something you want to get rid of.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok at this point I'll take almost any offer. Need it gone bad and don't want it to go to scrap because I built it myself.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that's a ways to go, KS to NY but I could maybe split it with you?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No but I could get some. It's pretty generic really. Just a simple front facing scoop.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Get me some front pics,and rear as well I may work with you on it:nanawrench: thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright will do. Want them just pm'd to you?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yes please,thanks.:nanawrench:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts