El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to post this under the Parts for Sale forum, but it's been 24 hours, and my account does not yet reflect the "site supporter" membership level. Please don't delete this post! I just paid to be a supporter because I would rather see this stereo go back into an Elky.

CD Receiver, Amp & Custom Speaker Box from 1970 Elky (Atlanta, GA)
This setup was installed previously in a 1970 El Camino and fits perfectly behind the front seats. The custom speaker box includes a cut-out that sits over the transmission hump.

* Pioneer DEH-P750MP Premier CD Receiver with Organic EL Display
* Pioneer TS-A6990R 6" x 9" 5-way speakers (1 pair)
* Pioneer TS-W255DVC Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer (1 pair)
* Pioneer TS-A4657 4" x 6" 2-way speakers (1 pair)
* Custom speaker box
* Crunch V-150SE Drive SE Series Amplifier
* Original manuals & documentation for head unit & amp

I will only sell to in-person buyers who have either cash or PayPal. No shipping, must pick up in Atlanta, GA area.

Some cables included, but these were pulled from my last car. You probably want to buy your own cables. More details and photos here.
http://www.onlineconcepts.com/forsale/truck_stereo.html

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Willing to split up components

I'm willing to split up the components. Seems like the speaker box, subwoofer and large speakers would fit well in an Elky, and I could sell the head unit and amp anywhere.

P.S. How do I get approval to post this in the classified forum? I already paid the 20 bucks on PayPal.

Thanks,
John

·
Past National Director
7,017 Posts
Subscription Service?

It sometimes takes a few days. I'll pass the issue along to the Administrator for upgrade..................Ken :beer:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Resurrecting an old thread. I've still got the amp and custom speaker box that fits in the back of a 1970 Elky. Anyone interested? I created a YouTube video just to show that everything functions well.

More details here. I'll accept any offer over $100 for the speakers and the amp. You should be willing to pick this up in the Atlanta area.

http://www.onlineconcepts.com/forsale/truck_stereo.html

TIA,
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.