El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Last day!

As I write this message, there remains less than 10 hours for entries to be submitted for the CY-2019 NECOA Calendars. I'll accept any entries dated 8/15/2018. And, there remains a couple of entries where I've requested additional photos who have not responded yet. Those also need to be submitted by midnight tonight. My most sincere thanks to all who have shared their El Caminos, Sprints, and Caballeros this year - we have a significant number of truly exceptional cars this year..................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Grand Total.......

I'm proud to announce that the late outpouring of membership support resulted in a total of 250 viable entries for the CY-2019 Calendar publications. Within that grand total, there are 14 Cars for the "Knights of the NECOA" special edition featuring Black & Royal Knights. Please accept my sincere thanks for your support in this Calendar project. And, I would like to remind everyone to please vote for your favorites between Sept. 10th and the 25th. I'll publish the "how to" of the voting a bit later - and may actually open the voting earlier than the 10th if possible..................Ken

41 - 44 of 44 Posts