El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Zazzle has informed me that they will take up to 72 hours to review each Calendar before they may be released for public view. In the 8 years I've been doing this, It has NEVER before taken more then a couple of hours! I can't alter their judgement - believe me I've been trying for hours. I'll get back with any new information.........10/3/2018 ......Ken
so we can order them now? psych!!!!
ok, had to do it.

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,046 Posts
I just clicked the link and all 2019 calendars are there now. They Look very nice. Place your orders.

Tim

·
345 Posts
50% off Calendars Today

Link worked fine for me. Got 2 calendars for the price of one this morning.

·
Super Moderator
1,552 Posts
Yep, link is working fine AND you can get 50% off! Code: ZAZZFALLSHOP :cool2::banana:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Number 16........

Calendar # 16, the calendar which was originally flagged for an alleged "Copyrighted or previously professionally published photo image" appears to still be missing from the offerings. I re-submitted my design yesterday with an alternate image, but they NOW have up to 72 hours to approve designs. I've taken all the actions I can do up to this point. The ball is in their court now...........10/4/2018 @ 9:25 AM..............Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Winner's Circle

Is the Winner's Circle merchandise showing up on the Store this morning? I cannot seem to log in as a store "user" - only as the designer.................Ken

·
Registered
16 Posts
Calendar # 16, the calendar which was originally flagged for an alleged "Copyrighted or previously professionally published photo image" appears to still be missing from the offerings. I re-submitted my design yesterday with an alternate image, but they NOW have up to 72 hours to approve designs. I've taken all the actions I can do up to this point. The ball is in their court now...........10/4/2018 @ 9:25 AM..............Ken
Thanks Ken

·
Registered
421 Posts
3 for me!

Ken, thanks for all the hard work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wonder if they are gonna be nice and continue the 50% off for the #16 calendar when they put it on the market ?

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Take a breath. I am in no rush. 90 days until next year.

You may have difficulty ordering today.
You may have your order cancelled as mine was today.

Zazzle has expressed the following
============
Not Approved
This product contains a design with an image and/or text that may be trademarked. Zazzle is not currently licensed to offer merchandise for this particular brand. If you are interested in purchasing officially licensed merchandise at Zazzle, please visit: http://www.zazzle.com/brands
============================
Zazzle has rejected 50 images from various calendars. This includes generic backgrounds without artwork in the background.

However, there is one extra element that is likely in common to all rejected images. Each image has the NECOA logo. Ken is trying to reach Zazzle, yet the Content Team does not appear to have direct customer contact over incoming phone lines. They may be objecting to the El Camino emblem being embedded into the NECOA logo. However, after hours of contact from Ken with them on the phone, that cannot be confirmed.

Let's give Ken some additional time to verify where Zazzle's Content Team's concerns reside.

The folks on this site are good about sharing Discount Opportunities as they will continue to arise over the next 90 days.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts