El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CY-2020 NECOA Calendar series has been posted in the association's "Create Photo Calendar" store. There are 14 publications this year, including a Special Edition that features all 1st generation attendees at our 60th Anniversary celebration. And, as always, a "Showpiece" edition showcases the best of NECOA - this year's 60th Best of Class and Show winners. To find your calendar, please see the column titled "Volume" in the attached document. You will be given the specific publication that contains your car. More than one identifier means that your cars appears in more than one publication. If your car does not appear, it is because it was either not photographed, or was not identified in the photography efforts. I apologize for any omissions, and hope that the membership understands what a massive undertaking this 60th Anniversary photography effort was. I believe they did a tremendous job under the circumstances, and deserve our gratitude..............Ken

Our Store: https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/NECOA

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,856 Posts
That's a very cool selection calendars with some of the best looking El Caminos. Thank you Ken for your hard work and time in putting them together. Very awesome collection.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Sending a big thank you to Ken and everyone else involved with making these calendars possible. Am sure we have no idea the hours that are involved, but we appreciate it greatly.

·
Registered
159 Posts
GREAT JOB Ken! Being in the printing industry most of my live, I know a little about what was involved in the process of the production these calendars. Now, which one to get?

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
Ordered ours yesterday...Thanks Ken and group for all the work that went/and going into that project.
Chuck in Oregon

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
Looks good. Thank you for your hard work in putting this project together.:cool2:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reposted from Above

The CY-2020 NECOA Calendar series has been posted in the association's "Create Photo Calendar" store. There are 14 publications this year, including a Special Edition that features all 1st generation attendees at our 60th Anniversary celebration. And, as always, a "Showpiece" edition showcases the best of NECOA - this year's 60th Best of Class and Show winners. To find your calendar, please see the column titled "Volume" in the attached document. You will be given the specific publication that contains your car. More than one identifier means that your cars appears in more than one publication. If your car does not appear, it is because it was either not photographed, or was not identified in the photography efforts. I apologize for any omissions, and hope that the membership understands what a massive undertaking this 60th Anniversary photography effort was. I believe they did a tremendous job under the circumstances, and deserve our gratitude..............Ken

Attachments

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
Just posted link on the Facebook page. Hopefully that will generate some additional traffic at the calendar store. :cool2:

·
Registered
348 Posts
They all look wonderful as always Ken. Looks like I've got two editions to buy this year for my friends and family. Glad I was able to add the photos that I took at the 60th to the collection of choices.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re-Posting................

1st Generation Special Edition Calendar
The comment I heard most often at the 60th Anniversary celebration was in reference to the number of incredible 1st Generation El Caminos that were present. Seldom, if ever in the past 50 years, has anyone seen 12 1st Generation El Caminos in any condition lined up in an orderly row. And many of those who commented asked about the possibility of a CY-2020 Calendar publication dedicated to those wonderful 1st Gens. I concurred with the suggestions, and from that the 1st Gen Special Edition was born...............Ken

The edition can be found at: https://www.createphotocalendars.com...l+2-3933710915

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump.......

Get your Christmas orders sent in..........Make everybody in the family happy!............Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re-Posted from Earlier

... Quote:
Originally Posted by kenrogers1

Attached Files
CY-2020 Directory A.pdf (452.1 KB, 5 views)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts