http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=oAsvc9HHt4w[/URL]

Belton looked fun! Wish i was closer!
He tells everyone "It's just a wore out old truck motor".:poke:

Tim

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
It is a old wore out truck motor...
Been together 8 yrs bout time for a freshen up.....
:beer:

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
He's got me 2 years in a row!!!! Gonna go for 3!!!!
Worn out truck motor, (yea right!!:let_it_all_out:)
Big blocks still won but not because of mine!!! But she still shines!!!:nanawrench:
Hats off to you Woody & Lumpy!!!:texas:
Donny

·
0 Posts
Woody's one of those undercover racers! He's not gonna tell you the secret but it's not all about motor,but more suspension,slicks,transmission and little stuff like that.:secret:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,307 Posts
It is a old wore out truck motor...
Been together 8 yrs bout time for a freshen up.....
:beer:
...when you said freahen up,you meant to say is," got to knock the dirt that I sucked up on the track",and,when you said, "wore out truck motor"...I beleve it...:beer:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont believe it! Moves like a small block. Quick off the line. My guess is its around a 400 sbc with low gears posi(4.11 +) a 4 speed turbo tranny with shift kit, or a bbc like a 454. It didnt necissarily sound like a big block though. I couldnt tell. I bet its just a built sbc with pro series cam, lifters, and performance heads. He probably has it dressed up to look like an old truck motor too in case anybody ever saw under the hood:poke: ya got me interested now Woody!

Woody that aint no wore out motor.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Dont believe it! Moves like a small block. Quick off the line. My guess is its around a 400 sbc with low gears posi(4.11 +) a 4 speed turbo tranny with shift kit, or a bbc like a 454. It didnt necissarily sound like a big block though. I couldnt tell. I bet its just a built sbc with pro series cam, lifters, and performance heads. He probably has it dressed up to look like an old truck motor too in case anybody ever saw under the hood:poke: ya got me interested now Woody!

Woody that aint no wore out motor.
I promise its been together that long been in 4 different rides you would seriously cry if i told you what was in it, all i can say is its all motor ,, this motor was a feature race winner in a imca modified dirt car ( no joke )
so im just saying .....:dontknow::secret::beer:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it like a 283, 305, 307, 327?? When you said i would cry if i found out what it was?

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
i aint telling lol its really a simple combo 350/th350/373 gears lil bit of stall and some slicks with a big hydralic roller cam ask tim he seen it all :poke::beer::You_Rock::secret:

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
Well I've known Woody since about 1980, (high school) and he wouldnt want me to reveal too much. But I CAN tell you it is a 350 with a th350 trans, with 373 rear gears. It has been running in 3 different vehicles with little to no work done in 8 years, and two of those were big body wagons. :twisted::twisted:

Tim

·
0 Posts
I know the secret too but it would scare you to know what it is. Something you won't believe unless you saw it in person. It's beat up for real. No chrome or nada. Just a motor.:secret:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
I know the secret too but it would scare you to know what it is. Something you won't believe unless you saw it in person. It's beat up for real. No chrome or nada. Just a motor.:secret:
dang beast ya ruff on ol lumpy--- j/k bro
i hate chrome btw id rather put it in primer -and spend $$ on other stuff like trick springs a fresh n20 bottle ect .... jk jk no n2o --- all motor - for now-:secret:

·
0 Posts
dang beast ya ruff on ol lumpy--- j/k bro
i hate chrome btw id rather put it in primer -and spend $$ on other stuff like trick springs a fresh n20 bottle ect .... jk jk no n2o --- all motor - for now-:secret:
You ain't the only one who hate chrome. I now do because of the leaks it caused on my old 355.

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
A little bling never hurts. lol

Tim

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,620 Posts
Chrome is more aerodynamic than primer.:poke:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts