El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can pick up a dash plaque for a El Camino doesn't matter what it really says just I would like a El Camino type name or Chevrolet. I don't want a monte carlo dash plaque. I have a 78 Elky and putting in a new dash board however I don't have a plaque for it. So if someone has one they would like to sell or if anyone knows where to pick one up for a resonable price. I go on ebay however it seems like all they say are monte carlo. Or you need the whole dash bezel which seems to be one person who always sells it and it is like $50. So a little to much money for my pocket book.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
I just kept watching Ebay till I found what I wanted. I got a brand new Super Sport plaque to replace my Conquista plaque. I wanted one pretty bad so I bid high. Cost me almost as much as buying a whole new bezel that says CHEVROLET. I've seen quite a few of the ones that say CHEVROLET though, if your willing to settle for one. I'm not quite sure, but I think Chevy made them all the same after a certain year as far as style not color. The word CHEVROLET is molded into the bezel vice being replaceable. It may be 85 as to the year though because my 85 has a molded into the bezel CHEVROLET and my 84 has the replaceable plaque.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts