El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that I haven't been to any car shows in a good while now, I'm thinking of taking the trek up to Daytona for the Turkey Run next Friday, is anyone else on here planning on going?

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,574 Posts
I'm planning on going Thursday morning. Best time to go to avoid the crowds. Or at least that's how it usually is. This year has not been usual anything.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt it'll be all that busy this year with everything considered and I probably won't enter a car in the show this year unless I can get my GTO up and running for the drive up. Heading up early Friday morning and then home early Saturday seems like a good trip to me though. Checking out the swap meet is usually my favorite part of the Turkey Run.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,651 Posts
Being that I haven't been to any car shows in a good while now, I'm thinking of taking the trek up to Daytona for the Turkey Run next Friday, is anyone else on here planning on going?
Squag and Rushgator , Glad to see that you are attending this year`s Daytona Turkey Run and hope you have a great time . For those that are unaware of the event , it is perhaps one of the biggest and best car events in the country . I have been to it 4 times and loved it . While I did stop at displays it took me almost 4 days to see it all . The swap meet is particularly fascinating with acres of items . I once even saw a tractor trailer with old metal bedposts and wind vanes , acres of vehicles , arts and crafts and watched Don Garlits start up his fuel dragster . Google the Daytona Turkey Run :p

·
Registered
156 Posts
Would love to go but can't do any events right now. Hoping to be able to go to the Sun & Fun event in Lakeland FL on the 5th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts