El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get up with Brian Baskins at DC Control ? I ordered a fan control from him about a month ago and he said about two week delivery. I have sent him e-mails over the past two days but NO response from him.If I can't even get a response "to buy" a controller ,then why would I expect to get any support if it goes bad ????? Just plain P*&^^ Poor business practice . If i don't get a e-mail back by lunch tomorrow I don't see that I have any choice than to get PayPal involved in it. Am I getting uneasy for no reason or ?? I have run my construction business here for 45 years and if I had not returned customers calls or contacts I would have starved to death !! WP

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE, On the third day I received a e-mail back from Brian that the controller should be here on Friday. I just do not understand wht people don't put importance on responding to a potential customer ?? I understand he's building these himself but you still need to correspond to your potential,current,past customers ! I am sure he's a fine gent ,but he must be stretched thin.I hope this electrification of the cooling fan works out,but right now I have a less than positive feeling of the entire upgrade due to this push and pull. WP

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let everyone know,Brian was true to his word and my controller was shipped today so it should be here as he said on Friday. I am very excited to get it and get it installed. If the communications were better with him he would have a fantastic operation and product. I have heard nothing but good things about his products and look forward to installing it. WP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts