El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a source that is willing and has the experience to reproduce the correct ( Yes, correct !!! ) Graphics for the GMC Diablo using the correct vinyl film, color schemes and silk screen like the factory did. 3 different color schemes for red and black, gold and black and blue and black can be produced. In addition, the graphics will have the correct appearance because, the mfg. has a factory original loose hood graphics to use as masters for production of the Diablo and Knight sets.

I do not need to tell you what a fantastic oportunity this is. There will be a fixed, limited number of sets produced, when they are gone your opportunity to get one will vanish as well.

If you are interested, I need to have you contact me, private message or post a reply as soon as you can.

There has not been an opportunuty like this since the factory ran out of NOS pieces. The cost will be reasonable considering how rare these pieces will be.

Please contact me ASAP so that we can get things rolling.

Diablo :evil: Doug

GMCDiablo @ NECOA

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
GMCDiablo,
I responded to you via PM. Did you get any other response on this?
Thanks,
-dan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Diablo Decals

Dan,

Yes, I recieved your response via PM. I posted a reply to you. I assume that it will comeback to your PM account since I don't see it in the forum.

I am collecting names of those who are interested and talking to everyone I can find who has a Diablo. I think the Black and Red will be the most popular color combination.

Anyone you can find to spread the information to will be helpful. Have them contact me here or directly at my E-Mail address that was in the reply to your PM.

How many sets are you interested in and what time frame would be best for you?

Thanks for your interest,

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
No rush. Start the job when you have enough interest. I've not even found a Diablo, yet. Just want a set for when I find the right vehicle. I'm also interested in a set for a '78 Black Knight.

Thanks,
-dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Diablo Graphics?

I was wondering if anyone has been able to find that person that can reproduce the GMC Diablo Graphics (hood, doors, tailgate). I am trying to restore a 79' Diablo and really need the graphics in the Gold Combination. If anyone knows if it has been acheived let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
dd

yeah i need to replace both my door-skins and repaint my tailgate ..id definitly be interested in getting some for my diablo in the black and red my hood however is painted on so i woulbnt be needing that one .......

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Graphics for Diablo - Yes, they are still in the works !

Thanks for all of you interest in DIABLO graphics. Yes, I am still working towards getting them reproduced. I have been a bit delayed due to other work load and details.

I have received much support from several people with DIABLO data, pics and other assistance, you all know who you are and please... stand and take a bow as the rest of us DIABLO owners applaud in appreciation for your help!!!! Thank you all !!!!

As for partial sets, yes , partials should be available once we get the production started as many people need different parts that add up to a whole sets by sharing the pieces between those who need less than a whole set.

The most popular color combo is Red and Black. A distant second is Gold and no requests yet for Blue.

Please keep in touch as we are still working toward the goal.

Thanks for your interest,

·
Registered
188 Posts
i have a complete black knight kit i want to sell .its still in the container that PHOENIX GRAPHIX sent it to me in. And yes its a gm licensed product. ill sell it for 175.00 shipped

·
Registered
402 Posts
What makes the GMC Diablo special? I mean its basicly a GMC sprint right? But with a sweet graphic? Can you owners please tell me so im not ignorent to what they are.:nanawrench:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts