El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a recommendation on a decent outdoor-style car cover for a 5th gen? I’d like to find something under $300 if possible.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,921 Posts
Does anyone have a recommendation on a decent outdoor-style car cover for a 5th gen? I’d like to find something under $300 if possible.
Squag , I have not checked the price lately for a car cover and have had good success with the " Noah " , covers that I have used for many years on my 83 and now 87 Camino . Got the one with mirror pockets . It is a good sun and dust cover for outdoor use and is breathable .

Reactions: squag27

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,742 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input everyone. That Noah one seems to be in the mid $600 range now which is a smidge out of my price range. For $64 though that eBay cover might be worth a try though.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,921 Posts
Thanks for the input everyone. That Noah one seems to be in the mid $600 range now which is a smidge out of my price range. For $64 though that eBay cover might be worth a try though.
Holy cow o_O . That " Noah " , cover is now listed at over $ 600 ! What a rip . Mine was just over $ 300 when I last purchased one .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve had good luck with Covercraft HP great outdoor cover with mirror pockets and is right at $300.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
well here is a few that I tried ,,
Budge ,size 4 ,54ff. heavy weight
Never Wet T6 ,, thin rain resistant .
Empire covers ,ripstop never wet RNWCTF2X
the never wets work good , elastic band all the way around , but do not try to remove if frozen , it will rip .
The Budge is a good fit , I believe that I sixed them for a extended S10 pick up with 6 foot bed .
Take some measurements of your own .
None had mirror pockets , but could be fitted for the antenae , but I removed it when covering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts