El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I didn't see a thread for this year's events yet. I apologize if I missed it, or if I am stepping on anyone's toes here by posting this, I just wanted a place to put events so everyone in the area can know what is happening and where us Elky owners owners can show up in force! :beer:
I figure that I can split up the post with regular events (that run on a consistent basis like weekly etc) and one time events. If you find events, feel free to post them and hopefully we can get an admin to edit this post so we can have it organized in one post. I would do it myself, but you can only edit it them up to 1 hour after the post.

Regular Events:
Hooters at Bensalem.
This is an open car show, that usually has a huge turnout with all different types of cars from muscle to tuners to exotics. There is no entry fee. It runs the last Thursday of every month, May will be May 31. It usually runs from 5-9pm, but I can tell you it will be packed by 5pm. Here is the address:
Hooters
3620 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020

Shady Brook Farm Cruise Nights.
This is another free and open car show and cruise night in Newtown, off the bypass and I-95. While these are open shows, there are trophies awarded to the theme of the week as well. June 12 is the Truck night and July 17 is the Nova & Full Size Chevys if you only can pick and choose a couple. The shows usually run from 6-9pm every Tuesday night. I have not made it out to one before, but there is usually a cruise after evening from what I hear. Here is the event calendar.
http://shadybrookfarm.com/seasonal-events/cruise-night-2012

One Time Events:
Unfortunately I only know of one right now, and it's a small car show at the end of the year (car show year) called Northampton Days in Northampton Twp in Bucks Co. This year, it's on September 9, which is a Sunday. Registration is $15 for preregistration and $20 for the day of. It's pretty small, and last year there was only one other El Camino there. It looks like they don't have their page all sorted out yet, but here it is anyways.
http://www.northamptondays.org/carindex.html

Of course there is Carlisle, but I am sure everyone knows about that... :poke:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts