El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was wondering if there was a single place that i could get all my wiring diagrams. there has been alot of rebuilding being done to my 87 elco and its a pain in the rear having to go and look online or call the dealer for a diagram of this and that. is there a book where i can find it all or an online scorce i can print them all of of. would greatly appreciate it thanks guys

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,718 Posts
buy a 87 El Camino/Monte Carlo GM service & Electrical diagnosis manual !! It will have everything you need to know about your 87 !
like these !!

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..Go to your public library in the automotive section,they have wiring diagrams there, Take some coppies and then you'll have them on hand at all times.:beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..yeah,but the library has the detail stuff like this....

..Just a quick reminder,this is for a 4TH genration,but it will give you a point to start..:beer:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
maliburacing.com has a lot of diagrams too...........

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Austin these might help.Go to our forums page,scroll dow to articles,then electrical systems. About the 8th post down, there is on that reads wiring diagrams 59-60 64-87 by acauth1

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
contact your chevy dealerand ask where to order the factory stuff .i think its helms they use.for a complete set is about 200$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts