El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok now imagine this (yes i know people do it already) if you could build an elko without getting your hands dirty as i have been working on mine i notice i could think every thing out more if i could pull every thing apart and look how every thing works and then put in an easy to use format that you could work and design things the fit the existing area. we have been working on inventor to build a 80 elko down to the stupid small now we think we have all of the correct dimensions for things but is there such a think as a full list of parts and measurements that we can use as a resource. now the measurements me are taking now are all based off our measure which has a chance of being off.
Also if any one knows of a good way to model engine modifications ie. airflow change in bore size that would be much help

·
Registered
440 Posts
I had a computer program that projected engine performance based on info put such as disoalcement, cam, heads, valves, exhaust, and so on. was pretty accurate based on dyno confirmation.
Can't seem to remember where I got the program though. I am sure somebody on here has another use program or something similar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts