2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and she ranted... "Didn't you see that I wanted into your lane!"

Like a good neighbor...

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
Danny,
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope it will be repaired in time for Pismo.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
{ and she ranted... "Didn't you see that I wanted into your lane!" }
Really????? Didn't she see you were there????:let_it_all_out:
Blond????:dontknow:
Good luck with the repairs!!!
Donny

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
{ and she ranted... "Didn't you see that I wanted into your lane!" }
Really????? Didn't she see you were there????:let_it_all_out:
Blond????:dontknow:
Good luck with the repairs!!!
Donny
No Donnie, she is a brunette oral hygienist, with definite blond tendencies... After saying that I must've WANTED to be hit, she asked if I had a regular dentist?!?! :dontknow:
The repairs should be pretty straight forward. I should be back on the road be end o month.
Oh well, if ya drive 'em , you gotta expect things like this. :beer:
See you guys soon!!

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
...are you sure its not Danca Patrick wearing a blonde wig???
..or better yet,putting on make-up while driving...

..I hope it will be a quick fix..:beer:

·
Senior Member Participating Member
831 Posts
Danny, What a bummer. I know you know where to get it fixed. Maybe you can pad the bill and get a LS motor installed in time for Pismo.:yell: Terry

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Danny, What a bummer. I know you know where to get it fixed. Maybe you can pad the bill and get a LS motor installed in time for Pismo.:yell: Terry
What for, Terry? I just need to lighten her up a bit more to take you on! A couple of more trim pieces should do the trick!

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Tough break, Danny. that's the risk of being a daily driver. Good luck with the paint shop. You'll probably have to put up the first $500 or $1000 as your deductible, right??
In the meantime, put one of those large band-aids over it cover up the ugliness.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Wow... Sorry This happened to you. Good thing is , it doesnt look like a lot of body damage:poke:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Man that sucks! It's amazing how people think that a turn signal grants them right of way! :banghead: I had that happen with my Silverado late last year - woman in the left lane was trying to make a right turn.

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tough break, Danny. that's the risk of being a daily driver. Good luck with the paint shop. You'll probably have to put up the first $500 or $1000 as your deductible, right??
In the meantime, put one of those large band-aids over it cover up the ugliness.
Thank God she has insurance. No band aid needed... Ol' SHARP71 is going to the shop tomorrow.

sent from my dumb phone

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Danny,

I am proud of you. If someone hit my Elky and then pitch me on a dentist, they would probably need a full bridge themselves and I would be cooling off at the grey bar hotel. I hope that somehow you get to upgrade the ride. I know how hard it is to blend red. :wink2:

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Danny,

I am proud of you. If someone hit my Elky and then pitch me on a dentist, they would probably need a full bridge themselves and I would be cooling off at the grey bar hotel. I hope that somehow you get to upgrade the ride. I know how hard it is to blend red. :wink2:
Three things, John...
1) She was small, but looked pretty feisty. I'm not as fast as I used to be and don't fancy sleeping with guys named Bubba.

2) Upgrade? I don't need no stinking upgrade!

3) This is the third time in six years that SHARP71 has been violated. My body shop has a stall named for her!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts