El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
That looks like a total frame off and a couple of gallons of industrial glue remover to soak the interior. Then light it till you see metal then extinguish and start over. one other thing remove all glass before the burn party. It would be a lot easer than trying to un-glue the interior.:texas:

Where's Flavor Flav when you need him Bridget Nelson would love it. or Lisa Lampanelli.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Buy it quick.

Theres gonna be a bidding war on that sweet ride.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Where's the door handles and window switches?:dontknow:
I'm loving the dash myself--everything's covered. How would anyone drive it with no lights, speedometer, wipers, gas gauge, heater a/c, or ANYTHING? Notice they can still access the radio! LOVELY!! and once again, I will add...:barf:
I think Donny should buy it! :poke: He could make appearances at all the car shows with it as a WHAT NOT TO DO WITH AN EL CAMINO display. :dontknow: and all for a mere $3500?

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
That's some Ricky Bobby crap on the hood!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
What the.... I mean I try and be understanding of individual tastes or trying to fit in with the current trends but, wow. Kill it with fire, lots and lots of fire. Now where's that eye bleach...

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,305 Posts
That looks like a total frame off and a couple of gallons of industrial glue remover to soak the interior. Then light it till you see metal then extinguish and start over. one other thing remove all glass before the burn party. It would be a lot easer than trying to un-glue the interior.:texas:

Where's Flavor Flav when you need him Bridget Nelson would love it. or Lisa Lampanelli.

http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/files/2012/03/flavor-flav.jpg

...Hey,don't you be diss'in my homeboy,he's one of my biggest fan...:poke:

..:beer:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
{Well, unfortunately i can't unsee that.}
Now that theres funny, I don't care who you are!!!:You_Rock:
Donny

·
Registered
257 Posts
that's pretty wild. at 1 point when i was looking for an elky i saw a guy who welded his topper on his 5th gen. cut out the rear window and opened up the smulggler's box and put in 2 bucket seats, it wasen't a hack job but done right and wasen't too bad looking.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
To give the owner his props ... If you are going to do something, do it right.

I think he did a first class job of $(*%^$# that car up. :loser:

Copper

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,305 Posts
To give the owner his props ... If you are going to do something, do it right.

I think he did a first class job of $(*%^$# that car up. :loser:

Copper
...X10 times on that:funnypost::goodjob::beer:
:beer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts