El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks, Dave...........................

Thanks a lot, Dave. Anything we bring in helps the Association to promote El Caminos and helps drive the membership to new heights..........................Ken :cruch:

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,391 Posts
Hi ,,would you please post an address/link or? where and how to send donation. Thank you.. Wayne
Here you go Wayne !

Should you decide to donate to the NECOA, simply go to the PayPAL site at PayPAL.com, and select “Send Money”. Next, in the space provided for “TO (email or mobile phone)”, type in “[email protected]”. Then type in the amount you wish to donate. It’s easy, and if you have your bank tied to the account, or have the funds available in your PayPAL account – they do not deduct a fee. If you do not wish to use PayPAL, please send a check or money order, made out to the NECOA, to Ken Rogers, 2005 Running Brook, Joshua, Texas, 76058.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I rec'd a reply that the donation went through O K..This is a great & very helpful site,as I am a newbie to the El Caminos..I need a lot of small/med parts and I think I still can't post in the Parts for sale forum..Thanks again for the great & informative site.."Happy Camper" Wayne..

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
I rec'd a reply that the donation went through O K..This is a great & very helpful site,as I am a newbie to the El Caminos..I need a lot of small/med parts and I think I still can't post in the Parts for sale forum..Thanks again for the great & informative site.."Happy Camper" Wayne..
Hi Wayne.
If I recall correctly, you need to have 50 posts before you can start a thread on the For Sale forum.
By your message it seems you need parts rather than sell them.
I believe you can respond to someones thread/post with a request to purchase parts. If not, you can certainly send them a Private Mail.
I'm not sure if you're permitted to start a thread in Parts Wanted forum with less than 50 posts.
I'll leave that bit of info to those in the know.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Dave

·
423 Posts
I sent my money ($100.00) but have not been able to use the site fully

Did you donate to NECOA (dues used to help with events and such) or did you donate to El Camino Central? (Membership to forums for added features and no ads)... I believe they are different... Reason I ask is this is a thread for NECOA dues but you seem to be expecting more access to the site...

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have been a part of more than 1 forum over the years i have made contributions to them.
there is a site shbox with mad lt1/f body tech that has quite a few of my dollars
http://shbox.com/1/4th_gen_tech1.html
i'm also a member of redpepperracimng.com.any donation and you are called a contributing member for that calendar year.i'm just saying even 5 bucks can help.
that being said i'll throw some cash in when i can.
is the 25 a 1 time fee/donation or monthly?
i just threw ya 10 bucks it is all i could spare right now.

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
I have been a part of more than 1 forum over the years i have made contributions to them.
Other than here I contribute to da home for unwed mothers. :inlove:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
I sent my money ($100.00) but have not been able to use the site fully
James,
As noted you may have 'paid' for a 'Site Contributor' status to the site owners, rather than made a donation to the NECOA. Benefits of that such as, no pop up ads, more PM box storage, adding signature lines, etc. as 80elky406 stated.

For others: PLEASE NOTE UPDATE! I have just edited the original post here to show the NEW Paypal account address: [email protected]

Sorry for any inconvenience with getting new info available. The former Paypal address was that of a distinguished member and former National Director, so anything sent there by (ours, not your) oversight will not be lost.

Donations made directly to the NECOA are appreciated! Watch here for any further updates as to whether we (NECOA) are currently asking for said donations from willing members each year. Reminder messages going out near join dates were put on hold a while back. I need to find out because mine was, or would have been, due last month :eek3:.

Thanks! And stay tuned! :beer:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Contributions

It sounds good to me Ken. I have donated in the past but not on a regular basis I'm embarrassed to admit. I will watch for my anniversary date. I have benefitted many times over from advice and information provided and feel contributing to ensure a healthy forum is in my best interest as well as others.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts