El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
It's a good thing that Donny has thick skin, with friends loke ya'll he might get his feeling hurt.
Now what Donny should do is get a good 305 or 350 engine that would be economic to drive.This way he would have a fun car to drive to car shows.
Build the 454 how ever he likes. Put it in his 68. Save the 396 in one corner of the garage. Then he could race the the 68 to his little hearts content, not having to worry about brakeing it.

·
Premium Member
12,601 Posts
Thank you for your concern Melissa but I just look at who makes the post and that says enough!!
(If brains were dynamite those 2 couldn't even blow their nose:poke:) so I don't let it bother me!!!
Miss (Whole Shot) is a handful but I'm in no hurry. I want her right and I'm on a budget so those 2 = time!!!!
In the end I'll have something that will be worth the wait!!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,388 Posts
(If brains were dynamite those 2 couldn't even blow their nose:poke:) Miss (Whole Shot) is a handful but I'm in no hurry. I want her right and I'm on a budget so those 2 = time!!!!
In the end I'll have something that will be worth the wait!!!:nanawrench:
Donny
..could be worst,you could be dealing with the three stooges..:poke:
..And you name it "Miss Whole Shot"..I can understand where you got the name.:poke:

...And like you said,you'll have something thats worth the wait..:nanawrench:
:beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.