El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I know summer is approching us a bit quicker this year,and a quick reminder for you PaRtY AmInAlS out there,So,don't drink and drive,you might hit a bump and spill your drink and crash into a tree.So,Don't let this happen to YOU...

...yeah,some boyfreind....

Attachments

·
Silver Contributor Participating Member
461 Posts
I have to say that from the damage I doubt whether the victim was wearing a seat belt. Drivers not wearing seat belts are known to have better odds of surviving.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Very tragic way to lose your life.The cruck is secondary and will probably end up in a junkyard. I know there are many former law officers onboard here, like myself. In my years as a cop and a Breathalyzer operator I got a belly full of blood, guts and dead people. Having to extricate survivors and victims is something that always stays with me. The cruel irony is that more often than not, the drunken driver that causes the accident survives while innocent victims die. May the victim and her family find peace and enjoy the blessigs of God.

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Very tragic way to lose your life.The cruck is secondary and will probably end up in a junkyard. I know there are many former law officers onboard here, like myself. In my years as a cop and a Breathalyzer operator I got a belly full of blood, guts and dead people. Having to extricate survivors and victims is something that always stays with me. The cruel irony is that more often than not, the drunken driver that causes the accident survives while innocent victims die. May the victim and her family find peace and enjoy the blessigs of God.

x2, with LockJaw. Going to a families house and telling them their loved one has died is one of the worst things I have had to do.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...I know summer is approching us a bit quicker this year,and a quick reminder for you PaRtY AmInAlS out there,So,don't drink and drive,you might hit a bump and spill your drink and crash into a tree.So,Don't let this happen to YOU...

http://www.elcaminocentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2442&stc=1&d=1334844297
...yeah,some boyfreind....

...UPDATE.....
-- The Lake County District Attorney's Office filed a new case last month against a Clearlake man accused of causing a fatal car crash in April, charging him with murder.

Danny Kirk Fields II, 28, pleaded not guilty to the murder charge and four other counts in the new case, which is set for preliminary examination next week.
The DA's Office originally charged Fields with felony vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated, driving under the influence causing bodily injury and hit and run as well as misdemeanor driving on a suspended license. He waived his right to a preliminary hearing in that case in May.
The second case, filed Aug. 24, charges Fields with murder as well as the same four counts alleged in the first case.
The DA's Office chose to file a second case rather than dismiss the first and re-file, senior deputy district attorney John Langan said. The prosecution could consolidate the two cases if Fields is held to answer for the charges in the newer case.
Authorities allege Fields was behind the wheel of a Chevrolet El Camino on Highway 29 just north of Highway 53 when the car left the roadway and struck a tree early on April 15.
He allegedly fled the scene and eventually made his way to St. Helena Hospital Clear Lake, where law enforcement contacted him.
Officers reportedly located the car later that morning and found Jennifer Clark, 31, dead in the passenger seat. Fields appeared in court Friday morning at the Lake County Courthouse, where Judge Stephen O. Hedstrom confirmed a Wednesday start date for the preliminary hearing in the murder case.

The original vehicular manslaughter case and three other pending cases against Fields are scheduled for disposition or setting of jury trial on Wednesday.
The additional cases charged Fields with possessing drugs and drug paraphernalia in February, possessing drugs and a concealed dagger in March, and driving on a suspended license in March. He remains in custody at the Lake County Hill Road Correctional Facility.
..:wow:..
:beer:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Just had a guy here arrested for a March crash that killed 2 people.

He crossed the center line at 80mph in a 60 zone.

They checked his phone and he had 51 texts and 2 phone calls since he had left his house.:let_it_all_out:

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Proof once again. Guns don't kill people as much as celphones kill people. Or, if we outlaw celephones only outlaws will be able to hear us now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts