El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb or dumber!!!

It did start but just for a second, even I aint dumb enough to let it run!!!
What did you do today!!!L.O.L.:poke:
Donny

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Only in Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the knee pads though!!! Matty man

we won't go into why he wears knee pads!! :dontknow:

I've seen lawnmowers that run V6s and even small blocks, but that's the first big block powered engine hoist I've ever seen!!!

texans!

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
and you just KNOW that if that flywheel had touched the concrete, that BB woulda' gone in circles faster than donny woulda'!! LMAO

:texas:

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
At least it was chained, sorta. Ida used more and bigger chains going in different directions including down. Second thought, I wouldn'ta done it!:poke:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
yes, it's very obvious that there was very little thought involved in this escapade!

:dontknow:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
now I'll bet anyone that wants to bet, that besides starting the engine sitting by itself on the garage floor, he probably also sits in the 80 elkie going "brruuuummm brruuummmm" and has the inside of the windshield all slobbered up already. :driving:

any takers?

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
...Yep,Thats an whorn out old truck motor all right.:poke::inlove:
j/k
:beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
now I'll bet anyone that wants to bet, that besides starting the engine sitting by itself on the garage floor, he probably also sits in the 80 elkie going "brruuuummm brruuummmm" and has the inside of the windshield all slobbered up already. :driving:

any takers?

You say that like that's a bad thing!! :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
This is actually done more frequently than people will admit to.. but nobody takes pictures!

·
0 Posts
I'm guessing you guys have never done this before? I've done this about 3 or 4 times. But of course I was in a junkyard. Sometimes you gotta know what you have before the install.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts