El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not often that you see one 1984 Conquista, but two??

And, they're both for sale. They're located in Bonham, TX. The first one is a true Conquista with all the power options. Paint is a little rough, but it looks original. Owner is asking 4k. The second one is in better shape, but it's not a real Conquista, as it has roll up windows, manual locks, etc. But, is has a very nice custom bucket seat interior with console. Paint is good. Both Elkies have the original 305 ci SBC. Owner is asking 7k for the second Elky. The number in the pic is the one to call if you're interested.

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
texaselcamino should buy both of those his & hers elkies!

:texas:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Wow that looks a little bit like my elky:poke:

Lol i got a 1984 elco conquista same colors! That is too cool!!

I can have triplets! If only i had a spare $10,000.

-Brandon

·
Registered
276 Posts
This brings back some memory's from my teenage years. Where I grew up the mayor and the county commissioner, twin brothers. Elton and Delton had matching 82 Conquista's. :)

They would cruise up and down the drag, and hang out at the Sonic on Saturday nights.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Not often that you see one 1984 Conquista, but two??

And, they're both for sale. They're located in Bonham, TX. The first one is a true Conquista with all the power options. Paint is a little rough, but it looks original. Owner is asking 4k. The second one is in better shape, but it's not a real Conquista, as it has roll up windows, manual locks, etc. But, is has a very nice custom bucket seat interior with console. Paint is good. Both Elkies have the original 305 ci SBC. Owner is asking 7k for the second Elky. The number in the pic is the one to call if you're interested.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19417695/IMG_4151.JPG

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19417695/IMG_4152.JPG

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19417695/IMG_4150.JPG
Hey Glenn are saying to be a true Conquista it has to have power windows?
The two I have or both have manual windows,and they or Conquista. They still have there original paint and Conquista decal.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not 100% sure on that, Melissa. Was just repeating what the current owner said. Not sure if the power options is what makes a Conquista, but the owner was pretty sure that the other one was not a factory Conquista. I'm not well versed on that particular options package.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,961 Posts
Hey Glenn are saying to be a true Conquista it has to have power windows?
The two I have or both have manual windows,and they or Conquista. They still have there original paint and Conquista decal.
Not 100% sure on that, Melissa. Was just repeating what the current owner said. Not sure if the power options is what makes a Conquista, but the owner was pretty sure that the other one was not a factory Conquista. I'm not well versed on that particular options package.
The 1987 El Camino Showroom brochure I have say's just this for the Conquista model

"Features Two-Tone paint Marked by Bright Moldings "

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Yep, paint and trim only. My '85 Conquista is blue on blue, split cloth bench in standard not deluxe fabric, and has manual windows and locks. Dad ordered it that way. Patrick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts