El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Maybe some one here,will measure there Drive shaft for there 700R4 and let you know,most of the time the stock drive shaft is cut down .. any one ????

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moter Mount Distance from v6 to v8 holes

Need Mesurments for v6 to v8 moter mount distance???

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
CJ Once again. PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE PROPER FORUM. You should have noticed that the others have been moved by a moderator. They should soon be moved again to the Performance and Drivetrain section under transmission and driveline (Article and how to section was not correct). The windshield questions will be under body restoration.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Account only lets me make threads in the region 6 main page when trying to place in correct Part of ? I get a error of not uthoritized SORRY

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Maybe a glitch, should let you post in any forum on here.

Maybe if a mod sees this he can help you out.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What was your th-350 Transmission drive shaft Length Befere You Cut it down to 59in

Whats is TH-350 Transmission Driveshaft Length???

What is 700R-4 Transmission Driveshaft Length? 59in Center to Center U-Joints

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
if you measured just my shaft from furthest end to furthest end not counting the yoke it is 60 in.i use the long yoke and didnt want to throw you off by includeing its length.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
4 Gen Elcamino Driveshaft Length Needed ???

Can Someone Post The Length of 4 Gen Elcamino Drive Shaft Length??

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you measured just my shaft from furthest end to furthest end not counting the yoke it is 60 in.i use the long yoke and didnt want to throw you off by includeing its length.
What engine and year el camino you have??

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Can Someone Post The Length of 4 Gen Elcamino Drive Shaft Length??

Quit yelling:poke:

If you had of taken our advive and moved the engine to the correct holes you would be done now, for free with no fabbing or expense.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
i have an 86 ,until just recently it had a 500 hp 406, now it has a 96 lt1/4l60e efi motor

1 - 19 of 19 Posts