El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 13
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see if there is any interest in a gathering in the Tyler/East Texas area. Would like to do this before it gets too cold, so thinking about Oct 30. I know it’s short notice, but please share your thoughts. Thanks, Tim

Reactions: B52bombardier1

·
Registered
112 Posts
That sounds cool! In normally weekends off but we got some stuff going on at work. I’d be coming from Hubbard.

Reactions: Beige80

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Northwest Louisiana will be represented!! If it rains, it'll be in a different vehicle but yea, I'm gonna' be there.

Just say where and when.

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
346 Posts
Northwest Louisiana will be represented!! If it rains, it'll be in a different vehicle but yea, I'm gonna' be there.

Just say where and when.

Rick

Everyone is welcome no matter where you coming from…just leave those nasty crawfish there 😂

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Come on, man!! Its all protein!! Them bugs taste good with the red potatoes and corn on the cob. Ettouffe, anyone???

And your safe this time of year anyway. They are not in season.

Rick

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,720 Posts
Interested. Are you thinking about a lunchtime meet? The only issue I would have is getting back in time to take the kids trick or treating. Our small town is doing their trunk or treat on the square that evening. So really depends on the time and place, but I'm available until at least 4 pm including travel time.

·
Deputy Director Region 13
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You and your El Camino hold the most candy.
Tom
Interested. Are you thinking about a lunchtime meet? The only issue I would have is getting back in time to take the kids trick or treating. Our small town is doing their trunk or treat on the square that evening. So really depends on the time and place, but I'm available until at least 4 pm including travel time.
Actually looking to change the date to the following weekend, November 6th. Hoping it will be less conflicting with everyone.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Please post pics for those of us who cannot make it.
Car shows in the Corpus Christi area were few and far between before the pandemic and almost non-existent since--have to get my thrills vicariously now.
(And in the event that any discussions for possible future Belton events come up, please share them on the forum.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts