El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 14
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about it?
I'll be cooking up smokey meat, potato salad, beans and bread on Friday
the 29th. My treat. All you need to do is show up hungry and bring what you're drinking. Should be in for some great weather and a good time!
I just need a head count so I know how much to get. Let me know if you can make it! :rockon:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
You know I'll be there! :cool2: My parents may be there as well again. Thank you for hosting us again, Blanchard! :You_Rock::rockon:

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Who else is planning on being here???

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Wow looks like a real good time!! I'm on the wrong side of the Mason Dixon line lol..
We've had a member from Ohio come before, so... :poke:

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,719 Posts
Josh,

We're definitely not going to make the Friday night dinner. Vicky has a conference going on with a bunch of out-of-town visitors and can't get away early enough to make it there in time. Also, it looks like we may not make it at all. My $1,800 Monster Transmission 4L65e is slipping in several gears. If I can't figure out the problem and get it fixed, we won't make it. Right now, I don't have a clue. It seemed to work OK after I installed it but, It's been sitting since then while I worked on other issues. Yesterday, I drove it up to the local station to get gas and it is slipping and shifting erratically. I suspect the problem is probably in the trans controller but, don't know how to troubleshoot it.:banghead:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
What time? We’re headed to Natchitoches in about an hour or two. What time does this Friday get-together start? .........Ken

·
Deputy Director, Region 14
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think 6 pm is a good time to show up. Dinner served shortly after.
the address here is:

444 Williams Ave.
Natchitoches, La 71457

my phone 318 393-9990

1 - 13 of 13 Posts